Ted Coleman Band - What a lovely way to spend a lifetime 1980


Ted Coleman Band was an obscure jazz/fusion group. They recorded one and only album in 1980 on Colthe Music Records. The style’s reminds of Roy Ayers. Ted Coleman sings, plays vibes and piano. He also composed all the tracks of the album. It was recorded at GT Recording Studio Long Branch N.J.
The Band are: Ted Coleman vibes, piano, string synthesizer, vocals
George Naha lead guitar, rhythm guitar
Tim Tindall fender bass
Ethan Rips rhythm guitar
Al Woods Jr. drums
David Stone congos
Albert “Ali” Reyes bongos
David Nunding drums
Produced by Ted Coleman. You enjoy the track “What a lovely way to spend a lifetime”.



Note: The above posted track is not played in full

Did Ted Coleman Band release any other records? If you know then please email me at the address above

Comments

SoulDennis said…
I really appreciate your comments. Before two months I had photo cover from another Lp by Ted Coleman Band (before 1980) but I lost, because I lost all my files of my external hard disc (300 giga). The style was disco funk.

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp