Peabo Bryson - Why don't you make up your mind 1981



Such is the case with PEABO BRYSON. Around 1981, Capitol Records asked executive producer Johnny Pate to shift through tapes of material which PEABO had recorded several years ago, but had never been released . Johnny found so many exceptional songs, we had a difficult time choosing those to appear on this album but after much deliberation, ten gems were finally selected. One of them is the exceptional “Why don’t you make up your mind”. Composed by himself. Produced by himself.



This album is not rare and is not expensive. But this track is one of my favorite. Also I would like to thank Nicolas Drosos who brought this great track to my attention several years ago. Afterwards I bought this album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp