Johnny Bristol - Rosebud 1981



This song is not rare, but definitely one of my personal favorites. The first time I heard this song was on a radio show in Greece in 1995, without knowing who the artist was. Then I started looking for artists with deep voices in my reference books.



Finally I found it. He was Johnny Bristol. Immediately I bought this 12 inch from London. It was released only in England and Germany on Hansa Records. It is also included on the album "Free to be me" on Handshake Records in 1981. Composed by Johnny Bristol and Hense Powel. Strings and horns arranged by the great H.B.Barnum. Produced by Johnny Bristol.



Note: The above posted single is not played in full.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp