The Williams Family - Lord, you can depend on me 1981


The Williams Family was a gospel group. They recorded two albums on Malaco Records in 1979 and 1981. In 1981 they released an album entitled “I gave my life to Jesus”. It was recorded at Malaco Studios, in Jackson, Mississippi.
Musicians were Paul Peters, Leonard Williams & Doug Williams on bass, Frank Williams and Migge on guitars, Brian Williams on drums, Haran Griffin on keyboards. Produced by Frank Williams and Haran Griffin.
I have chosen the track entitled “Lord, you can depend on me”.



Note: The above posted track is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp