Crystal Clear - Oomph in my life 1980



Crystal Clear was an obscure group. This group was formed by Morris Bailey. John Manship mentions on his site that is a female group. In fact is group of male and female members because in the early 80s they released mega rare 7 inch on A Major Label entitled "I Still Love You / No One Else Like You". Both of them are performed with male vocals.
The single "Oomph in my life" was released on Polydor Records in 1980. Arranged and conducted by Morris Bailey. Produced by Doug King & Morris Bailey. Composed by Morris Bailey & Pearl Scott.



Discography:

Crystal Clear - Stay with me / You're So Unreal 1980 (7 inch Polydor)
Crystal Clear - Oomph in my life / Trademark 1980 (7 inch Polydor)
Crystal Clear - I Still Love You / No One Else Like You (7 inch A Major Label)
Crystal Clear - Rock and a hard place 1983 (7 inch Pretty Pearl)


Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Did Crystal Clear release any other records? If you know then please email me at the address above.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, I do have this record and it's a totally different song on the 7" I own [Same track on both sides], I would like to get to the bottom of this as the label, matrix number and etchings are all correct. Happy to share a recording if you can help. Thanks.
PhillyDave said…
I have "Stay with me"/Just a little smile from you" on Polydor. the A side is a big track on the UK scene and sells for around $300. I believe the singers may well be Vaneese (Thomas) & Carolyn (Mitchell).
SoulDennis said…
I'm looking info for a long time, but it is very difficult to find something.

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp