Β.Τ.Α.-Be my love 1986


B.T.A. or Back Together, Again was a group that released two 12 inchers on Macola Records Co from Santa Monica, California. The members were the brothers John Johnson and Carlos Jones.
They released two singles entitled "My rules / Be my love" and "With Fancy dancer / Summer nights" in 1986. They also opened concert of Bobby Brown in 1986. 

From the first single, I have chosen the track "Be my love".
Produced and composed by Carlos Jones and John Johnson. Lead vocals by John Johnson. Sax solo by Mark B.



In fact "Be my love" is the flip side of the "My rules". Carlos Jones was the singer of "My rules". 

Note: The above posted single is not played in full


# I want to thank Carlos Jones for all his info

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp