Hayes & Dhaniels - Spend a perfect day


Hayes and Dhaniels are Regina Hayes (born 1952) and Thaddaeus Daniels (born 1948). They released a single entitled "Spend a perfect day / Everybody wants a piece" on Phonograph Records from Chicago probably in 1983.
Also Regina Hayes, Thaddaeus Daniels along with Reginald House wrote many songs at the same time, but I have never seen them. Some of them are "Night life / There will come a time / Come into my world / Tell me, were you going / Party".
This ultra rare single on Phonograph Records appeared some months ago in England for the first time in the world. Now I have the pleasure to present this rarity. You enjoy "Spend a perfect day". Produced and composed by Hayes & Dhaniels.  



Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

PhillyDave said…
Awesome tune. This one is going straight on my wants list. Tx.

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp