Joe Casey And Fresh Heir - Let me hold you / I found a lady

Today I have the pleasure to present one of the rarest singles. I think it appears for first time in the world until this time that I write my article. My copy is a white label DJ copy. It includes two great songs. One side is a fantastic disco song and the other side is a beautiful ballad.



Joe Casey is an unknown singer. Hearing the songs, it seems that he is a blue-eyed soul singer. He released a single "Let me hold you / I found a lady" on GMI Records from New York around in the mid 70s. Both of the songs were written by J.DiBenedetto. Enjoy two great songs.






Note: The above posted songs are not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp