Engelbert Humperdinck - After the lovin 1976 Lp


Hello my friends. In a month the Eurovision song contest 2012 will become and the United Kingdom will be represented by the one and only Engelbert Humperdinck with the song entitled "Love will set you free". For this reason I decided to present the album "After the lovin" which was released in 1976 on Epic and MAM Records.


What can I say about Engelbert Humperdinck ? Sometimes a photo means thousands of words.


The album "After the lovin" was recorded at Media Sound Studios, New York and Sigma Sound Studios, Philadelphia. The album was produced by Joel Diamond, Charlie Calello and Bobby Eli. Bobbi Eli who was producer, songwriter and guitarist of M.F.S.B.


I have chosen two tracks entitled "I love making love to you" and "This I find is beautiful". The first song was written by Bobbi Eli and Terry Collins. The second was written by Larry Weis and Mack David.





Finally, I want to present the self-titled song of the album "After the lovin" that he sang in 1982 on Hilton hotel of Las Vegas.


Note: The above posted tracks are not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp