Shasha - I wanna love you 1986


I have recently found this record. Although this single was released in 1986, it is very difficult to find it. Shasha is an unknown singer who released the single "I wanna love you / You'll like it" on Reform Records from Detroit.  I tried to find info about Shasha, but it was very difficult.
The lyrics of "I wanna love you" were written in 1981 by Cornel Richard and Elaine Richard. In 1984 Rudy Robinson wrote the music of this song. Probably Shasha added the intro vocals, changed the lyrics and she seems to be a co-composer. It was arranged by Shasha, Rudy Robinson and Cornel Richard. Produced by Rudy Robinson. Enjoy this masterpiece song.



I want to mention that Rudolph "Rudy" Robinson was arranger, producer, songwriter, piano and organ player from Detroit who became known when he collaborated with the famous group The Dramatics. He was also involved in the local New Moon and Flip-O labels. He died in 2002.

Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp