David Sea - Who's been warmin' my oven 1984 (45)


Two years ago I presented another single entitled "Angel (You're the sunshine)" by David Sea. Today I'm presenting you a lesser known single entitled "Who's been warmin' my oven / Do it right now" which was released on Crown Limited Records in 1984.


Both of these songs were produced in Muscle Shoals. Roscoe Robinson helped David Sea as a executive producer.

I prefer the song "Who's been warmin' my oven". The original recording was by Gable Reed and was released in 1970 on vinyl 45.

David Sea also covered a tune of Roscoe Robinson entitled "Do it right now". This song was written by Robinson and he had released it in the mid 60s which reached  #40 on the R&B charts in 1967.


Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp