Gene Chandler - Please you tonight 1986


While I was thinking of what I can present, I decided to write an article that it is not rare but it is very interesting. All the fans of soul music know the great Gene Chandler. I could speak many days for him. However I suggest you to see about him in wikipedia.
Although the song "Please you tonight" is not one of my favorites, it is very nice. In fact this song is the flip-side of "Lucy". It was released as a single entitled "Lucy / Please you tonight" on FastFire Records in 1986. Both of these songs were included on the album "Your love looks good on me" which was released on the same label a year ago.



The song "Please you tonight" was written by Donald Burnside and Gerald Cooper. Produced by Donald Burnside, Gerald Cooper and Gene Chandler.
Backing vocals by Diane Madison, Donald Burnside, Shawn Christopher, Theresa Davis and Yvonne Gage.



Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp