The New Image - Leave it all behind you 1980


I have been collecting vinyls for about 20 years. All of these years, I have seen a few singles under the name The New Image or New Image. I don't know if it is the same group or different groups. I remember when I discovered the single entitled "Leave it all behind you" two years ago on ebay. I was impressed at the beginning, hearing the song. After the first time that I heard it, I started to lose my enthusiasm. Of course it is a great sound. This single was released on Sunrise Records under the name "The New Image" in 1980. The song "Leave it all behind you" was written by Charles Cimino. It was recorded at Minot Sound, White Plains, New York. Produced by Charles and Angelo Cimino. Arranged by Carmen Mastren.



 Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp