The Jury - A Place For Love 1980



Today I decided to present an extremely unknown vinyl 45". Although it has been released on RCA Records, many people don't really know much about this record. There are not info concerning this band. I tried to find info, but it was really difficult to find anything. The band is called The Jury. They released a single "A Place For Love" on RCA Records in 1980. The lyrics were penned by Michael King and the music by Dereck Brooks. Arranged and produced by Erick King.



Note: The above posted single is not played in full

Comments

That great music, Souldennis! Thank you
Angel Cabrera
I have found an RCA issue copy of this great 45. What a fantastic site this is !
Wobby said…
What was the B-side title on the stock issue?
SoulDennis said…
Hello my friend, I'm sorry for the delay. My vinyl 45 includes on both sides mono and stereo recording. Best Regards.

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp