Souldennis Live on Coni-OnAir (7-2-2016)




Hi everyone, I would like to inform you that on Sunday, I'll be on air on a web Radio Coni-OnAir from 7pm to 9pm (GMT+2) (19:00-21:00 Athens Time).
R.I.P. Maurice White. It was the worst day in 2016 until now when I learnt that Maurice White died. I'm a fan of Earth Wind & Fire. I don't remember how many thousand hours in my life I have listened to the music of this majestic group. They have influenced many artists and groups all over the world. Yesterday,  I saw live Ramsey Lewis 4tet at Gazarte/Theater Stage in Athens, For this reason my broadcast on Sunday afternoon on (www.Coni-OnAir.com), will include a tribute to Maurice White, Earth Wind & Fire and Ramsey Lewis.  I'll be glad to see you on air!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp