Souldennis Live On Coni-OnAir (9-10-2016)



Hello my friends, tomorrow Sunday on Coni-OnAir from 7pm to 9pm (GMT+2) (Athens Time 19:00-21:00), I will present a broadcast which will be dedicated to Rod Temperton. Rod, who died a few days ago, was the man who wrote the songs "Off The Wall", "Rock With You" and "Thriller" for Michael Jackson. I think that Rod Temperton deserved more recognition because he was a composer that contributed with his songs to Michael Jackson's impressive career. He also penned songs for George Benson, Donna Summer, Quincy Jones, Brothers Johnson, Herbie Hancock, James Ingram, Karen Carpenter, Rufus & Chaka Khan and many more. For this reason I decided to present a tribute to him. I'll be glad to see you on air!

www.Coni-OnAir.com
https://www.facebook.com/ConiOnAir/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp