Jorge Dalto & Super Friends - It's Magic 1983 (45")



Hello my friends, Today I'm not presenting a radio show because it is Easter in Greece. For this reason I decided to present you a record 45" which I bought from Japan. Jorge Dalto was a pianist from Argentina with jazz and afro cuban influences. Sadly he died of cancer at an early age in 1987.
He has released five albums from 1976 to 1988. The last album was released after his death.
I'm presenting a record 45" which is included on the album in 1983 "Rendez-vous". My copy was released in Japan in 1983.


This record 45" includes two tracks, the famous theme entitled "Ponciana" and the track "It's Magic" which was written by the keyboardist Mark Gray.




Note: The above posted track is not played in full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arnie Love & The Loveletts - Me, Myself & I

The Muglestons - The Muglestons 1977 Lp

Sir James Randolph - The Sophisticated Funk of James Randolph 1981 Lp